Power Board Modules
From a single component through pcb-based power distribution systems and up to central electrics.
In the sector of automotive engineering we design and sell flexible solutions up to central electrics. We provide you with tailor-made complete solutions for power distribution and protection. Just as you please.
- Reduced complexity
- Ergonomic design, user convenience and enhanced reliability through CAN communication
- one solution for switching, monitoring and power management
- Significant space savings compared to single components
- Upon request we also supply plug-in solutions including cable harness
- Construction machinery
- Agricultural machinery
- Platform manufacturers for small transporters, trucks and trailers
- Vehicles for special applications
Our solutions are suitable for use in nearly all voltage levels - AC 230 V, AC 400 V, DC 12 V, DC 24 V, DC 48 V, DC 400 V - for a range of current ratings.
Power Board Modules help saving space through there extremely compact pcb technology. We rely on technologies such as thick film copper, 4- or 6-layer printed circuit boards and optimised press-fit engineering.
Tailor-made to your application:
- For the use in highly standardised control cabinets in line with automotive requirements, the Power Board Modules are mounted on DIN rails
- For individual mounting requirements the Power Board Modules offer adapter solutions from an artless metal bracket up to enclosure types with high protection degrees